Main characteristics of plastics:
1. Thermoplastic plastic that can be processed by repeated melting molding for many times and can basically maintain its characteristics.
2. Thermosetting plastic that can only be melted once.
3. Low density, high specific strength, high packaging yield can be obtained.
4. Most of the plastic resistance to chemical, long-term placement, not easy to oxidation.
5. It is easy to form, and the required energy consumption of forming is lower than that of steel and other metal materials.
6. With good transparency, easy to color.
7. With good strength, unit weight of high strength performance, impact resistance, easy to modify.
8. Low processing cost.
9. Good insulation.