1. In order to ensure correct scanning and reading, the printed barcode shall be neat and clear with no obvious defects and no residual black spots (stains) in the blank. Usually, the maximum diameter of the defects and stains shall not be greater than 0.4 times of the nominal narrowest barcode.
2. Controlling the size error of bar code is the guarantee to improve the reading rate of the reading device and reduce the decoding error rate.This is to improve the quality of plate making, printing or printing, but also to improve the tolerance of reading device requirements.
3. In order to be reliable in reading, the bars and Spaces in the bar code after printing should have obvious contrast signals. The greater the contrast signal of the bar code, the better its reading performance will be.
4. printing must be strictly controlled printing tolerance, otherwise it will affect the effect of reading.
5. for the barcode edge roughness to have certain requirements, when the roughness is too large, it can not read.