Compared with traditional hard cans such as metal and glass, high-temperature cooking bags have the following characteristics:
1. the thickness of packaging materials is small, because the heat transfer can shorten the sterilization time.Therefore, the color and aroma of the contents change little, and the loss of nutrients is less.
2. Light weight and small volume of packaging materials can save packaging materials, low transportation cost and convenient use.
3. the room temperature has a long shelf life (6~12 months), and easy to seal and unseal.
4. Suitable for various kinds of food, such as meat and poultry, aquatic products, fruits and vegetables, cereals and soups.
5. The food can be heated together with the packaging to prevent flavor loss, especially suitable for field work, tourism and military food.