Details of Products:
5kg 10kg 15kg 18kg big bag of dry cat food
MOPP/VMPET/PA/PE -- 0.18mm
Sealing & Handle:
Cat food sausage
20 working days after prepayment is arrived
OEM(LOGO printing) ,Up to 9 colors or No printing
T/T, 30% deposit and cylinder making fee in advance, balance against
BRC, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO28001, FDA, QS (quality safe), Heath certificate and etc. Heinz, Disney
Feature & safety:
Safety Food Grade Material & Ink, Eco-friendly packaging;
Country of origin:
Laminated materials&Stable quality;
Hot sale model;
China Customizable Bags Manufacture;
Port of loading:
Gravure printing,Laminated & Cutting
Offer any type and size plastic Pouches ;
Excellent sharp and vivid printing effect;
Various materials, Eco-Friendly / Green Packaging optional;
First class barrier property, strong sealing;
Top quality + Reasonable price+ Dedicated working attitude;
Pet food packaging features include:
1. Self-packing bag. The packaged pet food can stand on its own, with good container effect.
2. The zipper package of dog food packaging bag is convenient for multiple opening and sealing, with high repeated use rate.
3. With lifting mouth, it can be hung up to save space.
4. Vacuum pumping, good waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-static, anti-electromagnetic interference and electrostatic shielding;,
5. High mechanical strength, good heat sealing and strong sealing;
6. Good oxygen resistance and puncture resistance, low temperature and long time storage.
Almost all plastics are made from synthetic resins.Resin is the most important component of plastics, playing the role of adhesive, the other components of plastic cement into a whole.Although adding various additives can change the properties of plastics, resins are the fundamental factors that determine the type, properties and use of plastics.
Resin types commonly used in plastic decorative materials include:
Polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), phenolic (PF), urea (UF), epoxy (EP), polyester (PR), polyurethane (PU), polymethyl methacrylate (PUMA), organosilicon (SI), etc.
According to the changes in the heat, the synthetic resin can be divided into thermoplastic resin and thermosetting resin.