Details of Products:
complete puppy food bags 4kg
PET/AL/PA/PE -- 0.17mm
Sealing & Handle:
Eight-side sealing bag is a kind of composite bag, which is named according to its shape. Eight-side sealing bag, as the name implies, is eight sealing edge, four sealing edges at the bottom, two sides on each side of each side.
Advantages of box pouch:
1. Stable standing, conducive to shelf display and attracting consumers' attention;
2. There are eight printing pages, enough to describe the product or language product sales, and the global sales product promotion for use.More complete product information display;
3. As the bottom of the bag is flat and open, the bag is laid flat, and the bottom is an excellent display panel.
4. Eight side seals stand upright, which is conducive to the beautiful display of the brand;
5. The flexible packaging composite process has many changes in materials. According to the thickness of materials, water and oxygen barrier, metal effect and printing effect, the advantages are definitely greater than that of a single box.
6. The eight-side zippered bag is equipped with a reusable zipper, so that consumers can re-open and close the zipper.
7. Unique appearance, anti-counterfeiting and easy identification of consumers, conducive to brand building;
8. It can be printed in multiple colors and has a beautiful appearance, which has a strong promotion effect
Food packaging has the following purposes:
1. Physical protection of the food stored in the packaging bag shall avoid squeezing, collision, vibration, temperature difference and other phenomena.
2. The protective outer shell can separate food from oxygen, water vapor, stain, etc. and prevent leakage is also a necessary factor for package design.Some packages include desiccant or deoxidizer to prolong shelf life.The vacuum packing or the air in the packing bag is also the main food packing method.Keeping food clean, fresh and safe during its shelf-life is the primary function of packaging bags.
3. Encapsulating or loading small items of the same type into a package is a good way to save volume.Powder and granular objects need to be encapsulated.
4. Conveying information on packaging and labels to tell people how to use, transport, recycle or dispose of packaging or food.
5. Box labels are often used in marketing to encourage potential buyers to buy products.Packaging design has been an important and ever-changing phenomenon for decades.Marketing communications and graphic design are applied to the packaging box and (for some reason) the highlights of the sales presentation.
6. Safe packaging can play an important role in reducing transportation safety risks.Packaging also prevents food from going to other products.Food packaging also reduces the likelihood that food will be stolen.Some food packages are strong and have anti-fake labels, which protect the interests of merchants from losses.The bag can have laser logo, special color, SMS authentication and other labels.In addition, retailers place electronic monitoring labels on food packages to prevent theft, and customers are taken to the store's exit for demagnetization.
Convenient packaging may be available for purchase, loading, unloading, stacking, display, sale, opening, reloading, use and reuse.
8. Partial control of individual packaging helps to accurately control the overall situation.Food packaging, such as salt, can be used to keep track of inventory.It also makes it easier to count recent sales, such as milk companies sending and recycling milk bottles, rather than letting consumers fill them themselves